Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Change Starts With Me



Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. You want to make difference in this world, right? I’m no different from the rest of you in this respect, in fact, I’m probably more likely to claim this statement. Ever since I realized the mass potential of our lives, I’ve sub-consciously carried a mission to change the world and leave it a better place than when I found it.
This desire to change the world all sounds very heroic and noble and grand. But is it possible? Is it really possible to change the world, to make huge differences so that people hail us and shower us with praise? Yes, I think it’s possible to change the world. There’s a difference between changing the world, and making a difference in the world, which is important to recognize because I believe you can do one but you can’t do other.
But what are you going to do in order to make the world better? For me, in order to make the world better is to change our bad attitudes, we should clean our environment daily, proper disposal of garbage, and also avoid burning of plastics. And most of all, we should have proper discipline in our own selves in order for a better country and for a better nation.



No comments:

Post a Comment