Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Little Reflection

           In this Second Grading Period in the subject ICT, I learned a lot from my beautiful teacher. I learned about the HTML Tags, introduction to HTML and the Basic HTML Tags. In this topic, I learned how to make my activity using the Basic HTML Tags in the Note Pad. And most of all, I also learned how to apply the kinds of tags, the Stand Alone Tags and the Container Tags.
           I am very thankful to my teacher in ICT. Because of her I learned something incredible, that I can't forget even if I went older and I go to college. I learned a lot, not only about computer lessons, but also in real life situation.
           In this time, I have the chance to greet my teacher in ICT, Mrs. Evelyn Vera Cruz, a Happy Teachers Day. I love you ma'am, and take care always.

No comments:

Post a Comment